Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tesha? or K-Pain? T-Pain Professes His Love For Kesha


WTF. T-Pain is in love with a stripper! Where did this come from? T-Pain apparently had an epiphany that he is in love with Kesha. Nevermind the fact that he's married to another woman, but WHATEVER! He claims she's a bad b!tch and that is what's so attractive about her. Apparently, that ain't all folks. Teddy flew to Vegas to meet her and.......Penderassdown! Check the twitter conversation below:

“Last night I found out I'm in love wit @Keshasuxx," he wrote Sunday.

"I'm not saying @keshasuxx and i had sex or anything I'm just sayin I love that ‘f*ck everybody else' attitude...She dresses how she wants she performs the way she wants, she does HER. and at the same time she throwing up a big a** middle finger to all those ppl that just dissed her when I said I love her.

Also if your one of those ppl that try to make ‘love out of looks' (meaning: looks mean everything to you) in my opinion, a cool bitch beats out a beautiful girl anyday.”


Kesha got word of T-Pains tweets and responded with:


"Um f*cking love you T-Pain. U get me. Come find me."

And find her, he did.

T-Pain took a plane out to Las Vegas Tuesday and met the pop star before he tweeted out a picture to fans saying,"Ladies and gentlemen I've upgraded from loyal stalker. Get ready for K-Pain @tpain and @keshasuxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment