Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Canibus Deads Beef With Joe Budden, Royce Da 5'9; Explains Issue With DJ Premier



HRSMN group member and underground rap phenom, Canibus, has been making headlines as of late -- not for his rap, but rather his beefs. Recently, he's taken on some hip-hop heavyweights in two rap feuds, including one with Slaughterhouse member Joe Budden, and the other with legendary producer DJ Premier.

The New York rapper spoke to Conspiracy Worldwide Radio to discuss both of them recently. First, he addressed the Budden and Royce issue, explaining that he was frustrated with both rappers over comments they've made about him, but revealed that he's since backed off the lyrical war with them.

"I wanted to tell the listeners what recent decisions I've been struggling with... I decided to stand down with any campaign against Royce and Joey, and I'ma tell you why," Bis began. "Earlier today, I saw some shit that Slaughterhouse had to say about me, and obviously, I'm frustrated with how n****s talk about respect, and then do a 180 in the same breath. 'I respect Canibus,' so forth and so on, and then in the same breath turn around and say 'he's finished, he don't sound like he used to.' If you say you gonna respect somebody, then say that and keep it there. Once you start to talk about you respect somebody, just keep it there.

Read more @ ballerstatus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment