Thursday, January 12, 2012

Choppa From Making of The Band Shot

The rapper Choppa formerly of bad Boys Making of the Band fame was injured in an attempted robbery while in Chicago. It was reported that he was shot while driving a rented Lambourghini. It was also reported that the robbers wanted to jack his "SOSA" chain but didn't get it. Choppa was rushed to the hospital with what he calls a flesh wound. While in the ER he tweeted “I still didn’t let you take my chain fake killer, I was like if you kill me you gotta snatch my chain off my dead neck U B**CH U,”. This should be a lesson to all flashy rappers going into low income ghetto neighborhoods, they risk losing their lives over material things because they choose to flaunt in front of several hungry and desperate folks. Choppa says he is right back in the studio working on a mixtape from a wheelchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment