Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Convicted Felon Confesses To Shooting Tupac




Convicted felon Dexter Isaac confessed to the shooting of Tupac at Quad Studios on November 30th, 1994. Isaac says he was hired to rob Tupac by James "Jimmy Henchmen" Rosemond of Czar Entertainment for $2500. Pac thought since he was headed to a studio session for Biggie that the people who robbed him had some association with Biggie/Bad Boy etc. Pac launched an assault on Bad Boy as a whole. However, on one of Pac's songs he addresses Jimmy Henchmen in the song “Against All Odds” “And did I mention/Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman/In due time/I knew you bitch niggas was listening/The world is mine/Set me up/Wet me up/Niggas stuck me up/Heard the guns bust/But you tricks never shut me up.” Jimmy Rosemond is on the run from the Feds for a warrant in a cocaine distribution ring. Isaac finally says he came forward because the statute of limitations has run out and wanted to offer Ms Afeni some closure. The question still remains, who killed Tupac and Biggie?

No comments:

Post a Comment