Thursday, June 23, 2011

Breezy Is Taking Beef To Another Level

Ya man Chris Breezy has been beefin' with new artist Frank Ocean lately over twitter. Frank Ocean is currently blowing up with his dope new record "Novacane". The song is a heater and Chris Brown took to twitter to express his admiration of the song and Frank Ocean himself saying "I f--- with Frank Ocean! Reminds me of a young James Fauntleroy or Kevin Cossum [sic].". Immediately, Frank Ocean responded with a snide comment and said Breezy reminds him "of a young sisqo or ike turner.I dont like underhanded comments." Wow! And let the beef begin!!! So that misinterpretation sparked a heated beef which led to Frank Ocean boldly showing up to Chris Browns dance studio. When he arrived he was greeted by two of Breezy's cousins. Frank reportedly ran to his car and the two cousins chased after him in their car. Doesn't look like Frank is big on beef, kinda looks more like a chicken man to me. I don't know check the video and you tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment