Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baby for Beyonce?




Despite numerous tabloid reports over the years that a Beyonce baby was on the way, the superstar and husband Jay Z remain a duo. That doesn't mean her motherhood dreams are canceled per se -- just on delay.

"I always said I would have a baby at 30," Beyonce told Piers Morgan on his show. "But I also said I was going to retire at 30. So I don't know. I am not retiring, I tell you."

Piers Morgan, pushing the Beyonce baby talk a bit further, then asked, "Can we expect the little patter of little Beyonces and Jay Zs?"

Beyonce, who will celebrate her 30th birthday on September 4, replied simply, "Only God knows."

One subject the private star is willing to be a smidge more forthcoming about is her husband, Jay Z. "He is amazing," she gushed. "Jay and I have kind of made a decision that we want to be known for our music and not our relationships or scandals."

Read more@ Sheknows.com

No comments:

Post a Comment